Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster to Any Size Disaster with SERVPRO of Diamond Bar / South Pomona
Time is of the essence when you are facing a restoration emergency. With SERVPRO of Diamond Bar / South Pomona our teams know that the faster we are able to arrive to your damaged property, the faster that we can begin our restoration process and the more of a chance we have to avoid further damages. The longer that your property is suffering (whether that be fire or water damages) the more likely severe damage is to occur. That is why our trained professionals are always prepared to respond to your restoration needs 24/7 and why we pride ourselves on being "faster to any size disaster."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (909) 860-1748
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Diamond Bar / South Pomona arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.